Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Investigation Of Title‏ Mortgage

Options
  • 29-05-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Legal Investigation Of Title (Mortgage)

I am very concerned as I have never provided approval or consent to this person to access go throw our land believe there is fraud & deception under the Criminal Justice Act 2010.

This Person obtained a mortgage throw Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank Housing loan secured on the property.

The charge is registered in favour of Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank,

Any costs incurred by a mortgage lender in respect of,arising from or in connection with,the investigation of legal title to any property offered as security by a housing loan borrower must under the Consumer Credit Act,1995 be paid by the mortgage lender and cannot be recovered by myself.

This should never have been arranged or approved. These checks should have taken place prior to approval. Not following the code of conduct was very carefully constructed and executed without any due-regard or attention.

Believe this was granted on All Sums due clause basis, Would like to see copy of the mortgage deed -This means that if this individual defaults on the repayments on any loan facility with your lending institution that hold the mortgage,The Lender can repossess the property to clear the outstanding debts.

I am only looking after my own interests I am entitled to make you aware of this as If I decided to block access there would not be a thing BOI could do about it to protect your security and would lose a lot of money.

I consider that I have been adversely affected by a your authority's action, or lack of action, which I considers was unlawful, unfair & unreasonable, consider that I have received an inadequate service here, It is now open to me to make a official complaint to the Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank now is this instance.

I am looking for an email address direct contact for Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank so this can be fowarded to ASAP to investigate. Any help would be appreciated best way to procced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Legal Investigation Of Title (Mortgage)

I am very concerned as I have never provided approval or consent to this person to access go throw our land believe there is fraud & deception under the Criminal Justice Act 2010.

This Person obtained a mortgage throw Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank Housing loan secured on the property.

Any costs incurred by a mortgage lender in respect of,arising from or in connection with,the investigation of legal title to any property offered as security by a housing loan borrower must under the Consumer Credit Act,1995 be paid by the mortgage lender and cannot be recovered by myself.

This should never have been arranged or approved. These checks should have taken place prior to approval. Not following the code of conduct was very carefully constructed and executed without any due-regard or attention.

Believe this was granted on All Sums due clause basis, Would like to see copy of the mortgage deed -This means that if this individual defaults on the repayments on any loan facility with your lending institution that hold the mortgage,The Lender can repossess the property to clear the outstanding debts.

I am only looking after my own interests I am entitled to make you aware of this as If I decided to block access there would not be a thing BOI could do about it to protect your security and would lose a lot of money.

I consider that I have been adversely affected by a your authority's action, or lack of action, which I considers was unlawful, unfair & unreasonable, consider that I have received an inadequate service here, It is now open to me to make a official complaint to the Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank now is this instance.

I am looking for an email address direct contact for Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank so this can be fowarded to ASAP to investigate. Any help would be appreciated best way to procced.

Turn the middle side topwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GerryDonegal

Sacksian wrote: »
    Turn the middle side topwise.
    What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,045 ✭✭✭Tow

@ Sacksian I think he saying he has a problem with the Title to his property.
    It was well know in the banks during the boom years there were a large number of problem titles, especially from those who used budget 'conveyancing services'.
    Like many other issues at the time a blind eye was turned to it, and now the banks are trying tidy up the problems...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi GerryDonegal

Can you please PM us with your contact details,your phone number and branch, so we can get back to you as we want to look into this for you.

Thanks.

Paula H

Hi GerryDonegal

Can you please PM us with your contact details,your phone number and branch, so we can get back to you as we want to look into this for you.

Thanks.

Paula H
    Thank you Paula H - Who can I PM this issue onto - Is Bank of Ireland Reps correct? Will I get response back tomorrow Friday 31/5/2013

• Advertisement

Hi GerryDonegal

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we have not forgotten you. 

You don't need to send any PM as we have escalated it and are awaiting a response.  

We are going to have someone contact you who can respond to your query and we will let you know when they are going to call you.

Thanks for Posting.

Paula

Your Ok Paula  -

When would you expect to receive an response to my query raised on the above issue? If needs be I am willing to meet with Rep from Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank.

Await hearing from you.

Hi GerryDonegal

You should receive a phone by the close of business today. 

Thanks for posting. 

Paula H

Hi Paula Spoke with Caroline BOI Dublin I am looking for this matter to be investigated and am awaiting on a callback from the Legal Dept and wish to set up meeting with Branch in Buncrana.

Stance Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank Is taking on this case is very bad indeed I am highlighting information and would like a letter in response await hearing from you. I am not looking for information all that i am doing is looking after my own interests. You have my contact details to respond back to me.

Would like callback tomorrow morning Wednesday from Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank and am awaiting on an explanation up to now have received no update or nothing what is going to be done in reference to case I have highlighted. One Rule for the elite and another rule for everyone else.

Any costs incurred by a mortgage lender in respect of,arising from or in connection with,the investigation of legal title to any property offered as security by a housing loan borrower must under the Consumer Credit Act,1995 be paid by the mortgage lender, Now awaiting on a response As Soon As Possible.

• Advertisement

Hi Bank Of Ireland

I have heard nothing back on above query I submitted nearly 2 weeks ago.

Each Time I call Bank Of Ireland I am told by Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank refuse to speak to me and are hiding behind The Data Protection Act. 

I am not looking for account specific information nor I do not want to make a Data Subject Access request What I am looking for is an update to query.

Can this now be escalated? I have raised it throw branch who will not respond to my telephone calls or to my emails.

Advertisement