Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holster for dan wesson

Options
  • 29-05-2013 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'm looking for a hip or shoulder holster for my dan wesson 2.5" for a party at the weekend, but I'll also be using it gaming too

Most of the shoulder holsters that I tried were too small...

Does anyone know where to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Berilium2

Thanks Thermo
    I don't know if it'll be shipped to me on time though :(

maybe if you order it tonight?

It's worth a shot I suppose :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Airsoftguns.ie are quick at delivering, I'd reckon you have it by the weekend if you order tonight. However, on a side note, you mean having your dan wesson at a party? I know the odds of anything going wrong are slim but technically it would be illegal to carry it in public.

422nd wrote: »
    Airsoftguns.ie are quick at delivering, I'd reckon you have it by the weekend if you order tonight. However, on a side note, you mean having your dan wesson at a party? I know the odds of anything going wrong are slim but technically it would be illegal to carry it in public.

I know, but it's going to on private property, and I'm not even going to gas it. It's just for show because it's a cowboy themed party (barn dance)

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Berilium2 wrote: »
    I know, but it's going to on private property, and I'm not even going to gas it. It's just for show because it's a cowboy themed party (barn dance)

Ah that's grand. Just wanted to make sure you knew and didn't get into any trouble. Did you manage to get your hands on the holster?

422nd wrote: »
    Ah that's grand. Just wanted to make sure you knew and didn't get into any trouble. Did you manage to get your hands on the holster?

I appreciate your concern :)
    Yeah I got one in MIA thanks to thermo!

Advertisement