Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a Pharmacist job

Options
  • 29-05-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a foreign pharmacist, I've just registered at the PSI and now the next thing to do is to find a job. What steps should I follow? Do you recommend me to leave my CV in differents pharmacies? Is there any recruitment agency?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I'm not sure about pharmacies per se but maybe you could get a job in a lab. Think you just need science related degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

The OP didn't pay the PSI registration fee to work in a lab.
    Unless your CV includes a working knowledge of the various drug schemes, there are about a dozen, and experience with at least one of the computer systems in use in Irish pharmacies there isn't much point is leaving it into pharmacies. You are competing with lots of Irish graduates.
    There are several recruitment agencies offering both locum and permanent positions. You will find them on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Moving this to the main health sciences forum with a redirect, not really an education query.

Advertisement