Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI BOL

Options
  • 29-05-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I can't get BOL to work. I have tried it using chrome and IE, but it just says business on line loading.......please wait where the login details should be entered.
    I am running Windows 7 . Is there an issue with certain browsers or operating systems please or what are the requirements? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi wyndham, 

Thanks for your post. 

BOL will only work on IE. 
    When using IE, please ensure you have the most up to date version of Java on the pc - you can check this by clicking on the "Do I have Java?" link on the java website here 

If you have the latest version of Java and continue to get the same message using IE, please call the BOL Helpdesk on 1890 818 265 / 353 1 2851336 - Representative assisted hours are 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri.

I hope this helps.

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

I have no problem with either chrome or firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi  garancafan,

The above post from Billy refers to Business On Line as it is only accessible through Internet Explorer. Banking 365 Online is compatible with most browsers.

I hope this clears it up.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement