Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out my new branch details?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My branch was a Talbot Street branch and I do remember getting a letter stating that this branch was being moved to another branch and that all services as such were being moved as well.

How can I find out what my new branch is? I need to speak to someone in relation to closing my account as I do want to move my business to a bank that does not charge transaction fees.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Peanut2011,

The Talbot Street branch has merged with the O'Connell Street branch. Please note you cannot close your account with Bank of Ireland over the phone, you will need to visit a branch or send a written request directly. Any Bank of Ireland branch will be able to assist you with your query but to avoid any delay to yourself you may be best to call to make an appointment.

Thank you for posting.
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for a prompt reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

You're welcome, please let us know if there is anything else here we can help you with.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement