Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

financial maths

Options
  • 29-05-2013 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hl maths, repeat.
    I've been putting off doing that financial maths craic for so long. Its not guaranteed, right?
    At worst, I'll lose one 25 mark Q, isn't it?

Comments

diarmo06 wrote: »
    Hl maths, repeat.
    I've been putting off doing that financial maths craic for so long. Its not guaranteed, right?
    At worst, I'll lose one 25 mark Q, isn't it?

Em, I've seen them combine it with sequences and series and turning it into a 50 mark question. I think that seems likely

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭diarmo06

Em, I've seen them combine it with sequences and series and turning it into a 50 mark question. I think that seems likely

Yeah suppose it could easily enough! Might try fly through it..

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Geometric Series in Financial is quite difficult and the question they're most likely to ask probably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

man in the 2012 sample paper it was a full 50 mark question in the 2011 actual exam it was a full 50 mark question and since it didnt come up in last year actual paper my teacher keeps going about how he highly expect a 50 mark question on it in section B as it can be related to real life proplem easily

• Registered Users Posts: 15 GeminiBaby

I heard it'd be a fifty marker question...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Any good resources online for financial maths ?

Advertisement