Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonzaga feeder schools

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could provide advice on what primary schools feed into Gonzaga?

St Lawrence's in Stillorgan has been mentioned to me, but otherwise I can't seem to find much information on this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

If your reason for asking is that you want to maximize your childs chances of getting a place in Gonzaga, there is little point in using gossip as your source of information. est go straight to the source,

Ask Gonzaga for a copy of their enrollment policy. If feeder schools are mentioned, then you will know that they do give preference to those schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

To follow up, I just checked this out of interest.
    Gonzagas admission policy is on their website.

After allocating places to brothers / sons of past pupils and relatives of Jesuits, all places are allocated by lottery. No priority for early entry, or local school .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kpr2013

Thanks so much - I really appreciate your help.

Advertisement