Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid standing order pay, overdrawn balance and payment

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    I have a big problem. I am in Brazil now and my problems are:

Before I come back to Brazil I closed my personal bank account (18th March 2013) the atendente broke my card.

1- When I am already in Brazil my friends received a letter by Bank of Ireland. This letter is about an "unpaid standing over pay" (950 eur).
    The payment of the rent of the apartment where I lived was in my account but I asked to DublinLettings.com for change my bank account details to my friend because he is the new tenant.

2- My friends received another letter by bank of Ireland. This letter is about an "overdrawn balance" (681,99 eur).

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENED BECAUSE I DID EVERYTHING CORRECT (I CLOSED MY BANK ACCOUNT, CHANGED MY DETAILS WITH THE DUBLINLETTTING) BUT ANYWAY I HAVE PROBLEM ABOUT IT.

I would like solve this situation but I can't call to the Bank I need contact by email.

3- I need to transfer my tax (267,56 eur) deposited in March during the closure of my bank account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi FernandaC

We have had your attachments removed as they contain account information. 

We will forward your query to your branch. Can you please PM us with your contact number,  they will be able to contact you by phone as they probably won't be able to email you.

We strongly advise you don't post account information on a public forum

Thanks. 

Paula H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

FernandaC, I have edited your post to remove the image attachments of your personal information.

As per the forum charter, please do not post anything personal into the forum.

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FernandaC

Hi FernandaC

We will forward your query to your branch. Can you please PM us with your contact number,  they will be able to contact you by phone as they probably won't be able to email you.

Thanks. 

Paula H
    I sent by private message to you.
    I am waiting contact to solve this situation.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FernandaC

Hi FernandaC

Thanks. 

Paula H
    My contact number is <snip> or email <snip>

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

FernandaC wrote: »
    My contact number is <SNIP> or email <SNIP>

Thank you
    Hi FernandaC

We would strongly advise removing your contact number and email address from the public form as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi FernandaC

I have forwarded your email to your branch. Someone from the branch should be in touch with you shortly. 

Again, we strongly advise that you do not post personal information, phone number or email address, on a public forum. 

Thanks for Posting. 

Paula H

Advertisement