Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pass, Ordinary French with very little French.

Options
  • 28-05-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Basically I need to pass French to get into my first choice. The problem is I have not really ever done French at all. I done terrible in my oral. Basically what is the best approach to take at the paper to secure enough marks to pass. I have been attempting pass papers and scoring fluctuated marks on the comprehensions, from 80% to 10%.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

sganyfx wrote: »
    Basically I need to pass French to get into my first choice. The problem is I have not really ever done French at all. I done terrible in my oral. Basically what is the best approach to take at the paper to secure enough marks to pass. I have been attempting pass papers and scoring fluctuated marks on the comprehensions, from 80% to 10%.

Just keep practising the comprehensions! do one and check the marking scheme , learn your mistakes. Make a list of vocab and phrases and learn them off.You can google that or check the other french thread

Advertisement