Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dive computer

Options
  • 28-05-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi! Im planning to get a dive computer as a gift to my husband. Im planning on the Suunto D61. Any feedback on this? Also where can I get this at a good price. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

You can get good deals on diverswharehouse.com , dive life , deep blue scuba , go dive . These are shopsin england and have great service ,

What i would also say is that flag ship in dublin give great prices on gear and can come close to online prices . They offer a remarkable service and its face to face . Personally i would support my local dive shop . And if anything should happen its easier to sort by just walking in .

Ps i dont work for flag ship

You can get good deals on diverswharehouse.com , dive life , deep blue scuba , go dive . These are shopsin england and have great service ,

What i would also say is that flag ship in dublin give great prices on gear and can come close to online prices . They offer a remarkable service and its face to face . Personally i would support my local dive shop . And if anything should happen its easier to sort by just walking in .

Ps i dont work for flag ship

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Apparently I just missed the sale over the weekend on Flagship Scuba. Anyone knows when they go on sale?

Next sale would be the end of the season . Try ralph in feel good scuba on howth pier . Only a new shop but eger to impress and get going . Ralph is around for years

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

And when would end of the season be? :-) Thanks!

• Advertisement

Season ends sept october when the weather turns to muck and the taughts of getting changed outside would frezze the brass bits off a monkey :D

Advertisement