Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Flash Browser for iPad?

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, need a browser for the iPad that supports Flash. I've used Puffin but it's a bit... eh, well it's just not great. Just wondering if anybody else has any decent recommendations? Don't mind if it's an App you have to buy.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

To be honest I don't think any of them are all that great. I've tried a lot of them and I find Photon to be the best (I use it mostly for viewing watchcartoononline.com) but even then it can be laggy. Sport can be unwatchable. It's gotten an update recently and is a bit better, but still not ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

The best flash experience for watching tv shows etc on ipad is through xbmc. You have to jailbreak but it's worth it. Xbmc is free and gives access to project free tv among other popular streaming sites and the quality is flawless. XBMC used to be painful to set up but theres a new utility that does all the donkey work for you and once its installed youre ready to use immediately.
    This site has everything you need to know including how to jailbreak etc : http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/how-to-install-xbmc/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sweet, will look into it, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Advertisement