Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer money of bank account closed

Options
  • 28-05-2013 7:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Good morning
    I have a big problem I closed my bank account but during this process the Revenue deposited my tax in this bank account.
    I would like know how I can transfer my money the my bank account closed to another bank account? Now I am in Brazil :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi FernandaC

When funds are transferred into a closed account, they are automatically redirected back to source. This process generally takes 3 - 5 working days.  

If you contact Revenue with an IBAN and BIC number they should be able to resend funds to what ever account you wish.  

Hope this clarifies it for you. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FernandaC

Hi FernandaC

When funds are transferred into a closed account, they are automatically redirected back to source. This process generally takes 3 - 5 working days.  

If you contact Revenue with an IBAN and BIC number they should be able to resend funds to what ever account you wish.  

Hope this clarifies it for you. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula
    Hi Paula thank you for your reply.
    I sent an email to Revenue and they reply me telling:

"Fernanda, 
    I wish to inform you, two payments were made to the bank account you supplied with your P60 in January 2013.

These payments were made to you on 12th February 2013 and 26th March 2013.

We have not yet recieved notification from the bank that these payments were rejected.

Please check with your bank statements to see if any payments from Revenue were recieved on the dates above.

Regards

Dublin North City PAYE"

I closed my account in 18th March and my last deposit went to in 26th March 2013 I think this payment did during this process (closed bank account). Can you check this information please? Because I received a letter about a value...

Advertisement