Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me an Asus laptop/Ultrabook

Options
  • 28-05-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

I'm looking for a good Asus laptop between 500-750. The k56 looks good but interested in people's opinions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bingobars

Have you tried their refurb store?

http://shop.asus.co.uk/shop/gb/en-GB/Home/1-Products/752-ASUS-Outlet/753-Refurbished-Notebook.aspx?i=2

People get turned off by the word refurb but shouldn't

Say I was to buy a red machine tomorrow and upon opening the box decide I didn't like it and opted for one with a blue housing instead the return would go to the refurb store. When sold they carry the same warranty etc.

Usually these store and hidden in plain sight on the online store.

After that I guess you're asking the usual questions about the Battery, Graphics, RAM and CPU after that. You could probably do a bit better than the K56 on the refurb store for that money then

Advertisement