Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT and VIN number

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

:(WENT FOR NCT AND WAS TOLD VIN NUMBER ON VEHICLE HAD ONE LESS DIGIT. CHECKED REG. CERT, THEY WERE RT.WHAT TO DO NOW? I GOT A FORM TO TAKE TO THE GUARDS, THEY STAMPED IT AND PUT IN VIN NUMBER ON MY REG CERT. TRIED TO GET THROUGH TO SHANNON CENTRE, COULD,NT. HAVE A RE TEST ON TUE. 5TH OF JUNE. ANY BODY OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP? WOULD APPRECIATE IT. CONSOR

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

ouch , my eyes - turn off caps lock.

If the guards have stamped the reg cert then you may have to take it direct to the NCT center to book the test.
    Otherwise you need a new reg cert (which will cost) and you'll be waiting to get it issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

What's the actual question? I suggest that you post here in the motors forum instead anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 consor

many thanks for your answer to my query. have now got it sorted.

Advertisement