Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Online statements mess up

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

Are there any issues with BOI Online? Just checked my accounts and balance is showing negative amounts for all transactions. It looks very messed up and numbers doesn't add up. Some activities also showing duplicates.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi halkar,

From the time of your post, it appears you may have been logged onto 365 Online late in the evening, when the system is updating account transactions. It canappear that transactions have been duplicated and the balances will sometimes not seem to be correct.  As the file is run after close of business, you may see transactions andcredits out of order or duplicated, however your final balance will always be correct. Therefore if there is a duplicated credit or debit displaying it will not be reflected in the final balance. This will then rectify when the system has finished updating. This is down to how the 365 system is set up. Unfortunately, we do not have the option of stopping this from occurring.

I hope this explains it for you. If you don't feel this is the issue, please let us know.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭halkar

Thank you Linda, Just checked, looks good now. I got panic for a moment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Your welcome, if there is ever anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement