Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question About Repeat Leaving Cert,Please help.

Options
  • 27-05-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

If I wanted to repeat my leaving cert(do the 2 years again) is there any places that accept people who haven't sat their leaving yet? As in if I don't sit this is there anyway could go to some place and do the 2 years by paying fees?Please let me know,thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭shawki

If I wanted to repeat my leaving cert(do the 2 years again) is there any places that accept people who haven't sat their leaving yet? As in if I don't sit this is there anyway could go to some place and do the 2 years by paying fees?Please let me know,thanks guys.

Sit it and repeat next year in college of commerce if you have to. As far as I know they only accept people who have sat it in the repeat course. It's a one year course. I'm doing 6 subjects not including English, Irish and French because I've passed them already so it's worth your while giving it a go next week

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I don't think anywhere does 2 years , repeat schools will be one year :) I'm sure most repeat schools will take you if you did the leaving or not as you are just mixed with people doing the one year. I would just sit the leaving anyway just give it a go as you have come this far, you will also know what to expect next year then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Free2be

Yeats college in Waterford cover the 2 years in one year and from what I hear is an excellent fee paying school :)

Advertisement