Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Sample Paper Solutions

Options
  • 27-05-2013 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know where I could find the solutions for the Irish sample paper 1 from the educate.ie exam papers. I've searched their whole website and can only find actual exam paper solutions. I'm just looking for the answers to the Cluastuiscint which I listened to on the Folens website and was all messed up? But anwyay. Please help. thanks :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

As far as I know, the exam papers listening papers are just taken from previous years so if you just find the excerpt you were listening to on the examinations.ie site then you can use the marking scheme. Not too sure where else you could find the answers to be honest and I don't have the educate.ie papers so I can't check:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Triiiona.

Found what I was looking for in the 2011 marking scheme! Thanks! :)

Advertisement