Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk win IPF Club Finals

Options
  • 27-05-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Congratulations to Dundalk Photographic Society on their wonderful success in this year’s National Club Finals! The finals saw 26 clubs vying for the honour of Top Club and the competition was particularly fierce with a fantastic range of high quality images on display. A big well done to anyone who got to represent their own club on any of the panels this weekend as the standard was as high as anything we have seen – the future of Irish photography is a very bright one indeed.

dundalk_colour.jpg

Full details - http://irishphoto.ie/index.php/2013/05/club-finals-2013-winners/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

Great pics - but they all look overly "adjusted" to me. (almost all of them)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Well done guys. I saw some of the shots elsewhere. Love that one of the kid in the puddle and the nude. The portraits of the two girls is nice too but the rest I could leave. Seems to have moved away from photography and more into "digital art" for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Well done, pic of kid in puddle is fantastic!

Tho Im with the other guys bit too much processing for my liking....but well done again!

Advertisement