Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish stories coming up? (OL)

Options
  • 27-05-2013 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I know it could be Gnathrud or Caca Milis but what's the third one? Anyone know where I could get notes on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

There's 5 stories so if you mean the third one of the 3 that didn't come up last year it's Dís.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Jade. wrote: »
    There's 5 stories so if you mean the third one of the 3 that didn't come up last year it's Dís.

why, did two come up last year? sorry, Irish is not my forte!

Two come up on the ordinary level paper and you have to answer the two there's no choice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Jade. wrote: »
    Two come up on the ordinary level paper and you have to answer the two there's no choice :)

I beg your pardon. thought this was higher!

As far as I know only one comes up on the Highel paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 MusicChick94Xx

anyone have any idea on what poems will come up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

There are only 5 stories and 5 poems, just learn them. No point on trying to predict it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Amycork

Irish predictions paper 1 help???????

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ynwa14

Focusing on Dis and Caca Milis, know Gnathrud pretty well so. Don't think Oisin or Hurlamaboc will come up again but you never know (which is a shame because I know Oisin very well, and I liked Hurlamaboc but whatever).

Dis is ridiculous though. Cant get it into my head.

As for poetry my teacher was adamant that it'd be Spalpin.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 MusicChick94Xx

I hate Irish so much, it's my worst subject... anyone have any tips on how to learn it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Lcstudent2013

We don't even have to know the poems or stories off at all really! Like 4 good sentences on anything will get ya full marks practically in ordinary ! Is Maith liom an dan mar ta se suimiuil / greannmhar along with like 2/3 other sentences got me through everything in the mocks

Advertisement