Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Freelance Instructor Galway

Options
  • 27-05-2013 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

Im looking for a Riding Instructor who can come out to me in Barna.

I'm trying to get back into horse riding a bit more seriously after 12 years of not doing a lot more then hacking out once and a while.

I now have the use of a great wee Cob and would love to get both of us up to a standard for some novice dressage or showing ( by next year , I know enough about horses to know how much work we need to put in!)
    At the moment I don't have transport for the horse to do get lessons so I'm looking for someone willing to come out to me.

Does any body out there do this? or know someone who would be interested? Please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shinymolly

Hi
    Contact james tonery <snip>. HSI qualifications
    Find him brilliant to work with. I was very nervous over cross country jumps and out on charity hacks. helped me find a good horse and kept me at it. took part in my first hunter trials this yr after coaching with him

Mod edit: PM shinymolly if you would like the instructor's contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niakav

Thanks a million Shinymolly,

I have found someone to give me some lessons but I will keep the contact just in case.

Advertisement