Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughton foundation scholarships.

Options
  • 26-05-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anyone else apply for one of the naughton scholarships and not get an email back from them? the site said i should receive an email after i submitted my application but I never did. I'm starting to worry because the closing date for applications is in a few days and i don't know if i should send in another application or not.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did you check your junk mail? Often people get caught out by that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nbrady95

Yeah no luck, I emailed them about it aswell but never got a reply and when my guidance counsellor rang the number on the website there was no answer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Send a registered letter to their office address first thing tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

You sure you didn't get the closing date wrong? I applied and was under the impression that the closing date was the 3rd of may, said it on the stuff I had printed out..

Very confusing and unfair if so

I seen the third somewhere aswell but seen the thirtieth in other places, I applied before the third anyway and still haven't got any reply from them, did you get an email from them after you applied ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Last year the closing date was May 5th in case ye are wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

nbrady95 wrote: »
    I seen the third somewhere aswell but seen the thirtieth in other places, I applied before the third anyway and still haven't got any reply from them, did you get an email from them after you applied ?

Yeah pretty much straight away if I remember correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TMG94

Not a sausage!! Applied = no confirmation email.
    2 follow up emails = no reply.
    Did you solve the issue?

I decided to just apply again with a different email address and got an email straight away I don't know what the problem was first time round .

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

By the way for the "Duration" under the CAO application section of the entry form, does that just be the duration of the course itself ie. 3 or 4 year course not including Masters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 markh1074

I applied on Tuesday or thursday this week and i got a reply email from them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I got mine almost instantly. They should've put in a clearer closing date for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I got mine instantly, less than a minute after I applied, which was just there about five minutes ago :pac:

Advertisement