Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Morgan

Options
  • 26-05-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭

Dunnes in Briarhill have 1000ml Captain Morgan for €20. Also they have 1000ml Russian Vodka for €22.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Anybody knows if this offer is nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

its 23e per litre of captain morgans in our dunnes in douglas last time i looked yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 44 snkly

€20 in Dunnes Edward Square too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

the prices change on a sunday morning for the most part so it prob changed this morning. perfect end of exams present to myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Hopefully it's €20 in Dublin. I haven't seen a decent spirits offer in months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭James McNulty

Has anyone seen the Captain Morgans tankard on offer? It was advertised on some bill boards? fine looking yoke with a handle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Warning... never a great idea to drink a whole bottle of this in one night.

Trust me....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

To get the tankard you have to apply via facebook. The applicable bottles have a card attached to the bottle with a code

Advertisement