Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gear Clearout

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Hard to see in the pic but are the black sling 2 point would they suit a sniper rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Ya the black slings are 2 point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

offer 5 posted on the less used one or if your ever in the prosperous/clane area we could meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

Offer asking on the two black slings and should be able to collect in the next 10days. If I cant collect happy to pay standard post.
    Can you post pics of the holster.

brenak47 wrote: »
    offer 5 posted on the less used one or if your ever in the prosperous/clane area we could meet up

Sorry, I don't normally travel through Clane

• Advertisement

BB Magnet wrote: »
    Offer asking on the two black slings and should be able to collect in the next 10days. If I cant collect happy to pay standard post.
    Can you post pics of the holster.

Offer accepted. PM me to organise collection/postage. I just uploaded the holster pic

Advertisement