Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power buster offer at half-time in CL final.

Options
  • 25-05-2013 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

I was in Paddy Power today and saw they promised to have buster offers at half-time in both the Rabo rugby final today and the CL final tonight. Having benefited from the first offer (Leinster to score the 1st try of the 2nd half @ 6/4), I would be interested to know what the offer is for the soccer. However, I would prefer not to have to walk to PP at half-time (will have a few beers in me by then), especially if the offer is of no interest.

If anyone with a smartphone happens to be in a PP office at h/t could they please post what the offer is and I'll nip over if it is attractive. No doubt many other prospective punters would also be interested in this offer. Thanks in advance. BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Is this only in-store or online as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Sorry for the delay. In-store only as far as I know but my PP account was closed years ago anyway.

Advertisement