Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combing Leaving Cert's?

Options
  • 25-05-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I want to do a course next year and the entry requirements are "2C3s (Hons) + 4D3s (Ord)". Since I'm repeating, and I already got the minimum of 4D3s (Ord) last year, does that mean I only need to get 2C3s at honors level this year?

I'm not really sure how the matriculation of Leaving Certs work..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

You can use the requirements, but you can not use the points, so if you have the requirements you don't need to get them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

required wrote: »
    Hi, I want to do a course next year and the entry requirements are "2C3s (Hons) + 4D3s (Ord)". Since I'm repeating, and I already got the minimum of 4D3s (Ord) last year, does that mean I only need to get 2C3s at honors level this year?

I'm not really sure how the matriculation of Leaving Certs work..

Yep thats right , i am repeating this year too, once you included when applying for the cao that you did the leaving cert last year /they asked for year and previous exam number then they can look back at your file from last year for entry requirements.I am not doing maths this year as i already passed it last year :)

Advertisement