Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus ViVoTab ME400c 10.1-inch Tablet £310 @ Amazon

Options
  • 25-05-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BEFEMS6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Asus ViVoTab ME400c 10.1-inch Tablet (Black) - (Intel Atom Z2760 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 8 Home)

The price may be slightly higher with the Irish tax rate.

Good price for full Windows 8.
    I've seen it in the flesh and it is quite nice, screen quality is very good...
    (better quality to my eyes then your run-of-the-mill Windows 8 laptop.

No keyboard included though, so that could be an extra cost.

Some reports say it can be a bit slow with the dual core Atom processor.

Probably not going to go for it myself as I really would need something with a bit more power as I would hoping to use it in desktop mode alot.

If I didn't already have a tablet I would be definitely be going for this.
    Kind of kicking myself that I dont have a real need for this :)
    Thats Bargain Alerts for you!.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭spr1nt3r

You are 100% right. It is a super bargain. I have received an email from amazon for £350 and decided to buy but when I went on the site - it is £310! That works out at less than €400 when everyone around sells for €500.
    Highly recommend. Never mind the speed. For the price of iPad with severely limited OS you are getting Windows 8, SSD and a very decent camera (see reviews on the net). Also you can install any software since it is a full Windows 8, not an RT. Don't miss out!
    Getting my one right away :-)

kazzer wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BEFEMS6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Asus ViVoTab ME400c 10.1-inch Tablet (Black) - (Intel Atom Z2760 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 8 Home)

The price may be slightly higher with the Irish tax rate.

Good price for full Windows 8.
    I've seen it in the flesh and it is quite nice, screen quality is very good...
    (better quality to my eyes then your run-of-the-mill Windows 8 laptop.

No keyboard included though, so that could be an extra cost.

Some reports say it can be a bit slow with the dual core Atom processor.

Probably not going to go for it myself as I really would need something with a bit more power as I would hoping to use it in desktop mode alot.

If I didn't already have a tablet I would be definitely be going for this.
    Kind of kicking myself that I dont have a real need for this :)
    Thats Bargain Alerts for you!.....

Tablet back to £350 approx €430.. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

You didn't get around to ordering it at £310?

I've seen it go between £310 and £350 over the last week, so it could easily drop again.

Nope. Was doubting till the last minute. It might drop. Although knowing ASUS this might have been the last chance before they sell out.
    kazzer wrote: »
    You didn't get around to ordering it at £310?

I've seen it go between £310 and £350 over the last week, so it could easily drop again.

Advertisement