Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small mixing opportunity for people who no how to mix

Options
  • 25-05-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Ok so here is the deal ,I want to record 4 guitar cover songs ,layer the guitars etc ,I have a decent interface ,(apogee jam) and garageband mac ,I'm hopeless at mixing,EQ etc ... want to put the covers on YouTube and have a quality guitar sound,so if I recorded all my parts sent them to you is it possible you can get me a great sound etc ? il pay obviously ..I'm totally new to recording so please advise me ...

basically i want my covers to sound great quality with a good guitar tone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Voxonic

Hi,
    I just opened my studio Voxonic last week. Send me one track, if you like what I've done with it then we can take it further.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Heartland

I'll add my offer of services to the above. Send me a file, I'll do stuff to it. If you like it, you can give me the whole job. I just PM'd you my email address. Cheers.

Advertisement