Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutting Edge Time X-Presso Pedals

Options
  • 25-05-2013 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Is it just me or is anybody else cutting the legs off themselves with the new Time pedals. Brilliant pedal otherwise, contacted Time about it, waiting for a reply. Will probably end up filing them down at the edge.:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

I dont know about cutting the leg but the cleats are rubbish im on my fourth pair since Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cornet

No issues with cuts either - you must be forcing your foot and slipping and getting cut on the outside pointed part?

Re wear - my cleats are wearing at the front where they engage the pedal - pads at the rear are ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mjpmclean

Have you the i-Clic 2 or the X-Presso, no, engagement into the pedal has never been an issue, they are great that way, it's when you are on the bike and moving it about. e.g. I got to the top of a dead end climb this morning, unclipped to face down the hill and got a right cut for my trouble. the i-Clic/1/2 were fine in this regard. As for cleat wear, haven't had any issues with old iClic or the new ones, but I don't walk on them so much.

Advertisement