Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch both finals today with 15y old?

Options
  • 25-05-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Looking for help.

A friend of mine (from Munich) is in town this weekend with a group of 15y old kids. Of course they all want to watch the CL final BVB-Dortmund + i have been suggesting to them to watch the rugby as well.

Now, the question is: would they be allowed in to watch the games in any pub? Will the age be an issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Legal issues would be a better place to ask, or 1 of the Dublin Regional forums (fora??)

Personally I would recommend a hotel or restaurant type bar, maybe a rugby club. If its a big group of 15 year olds I can't imagine many license premises being happy with a big space being taken up by underage people.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭mr. pleasant

Thanks!

"I can't imagine many license premises being happy with a big space being taken up by underage people." -> yeah, makes sense.

look like hotel bar might be the best way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭Swiwi

Clareman wrote: »
    Legal issues would be a better place to ask, or 1 of the Dublin Regional forums (fora??)

Personally I would recommend a hotel or restaurant type bar, maybe a rugby club. If its a big group of 15 year olds I can't imagine many license premises being happy with a big space being taken up by underage people...

...belting out Bayern & Dortmund chants and Bavarian drinking songs.

"Quiet there, would you, I'm trying to watch the rugby."

Advertisement