Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

basketball

• 25-05-2013 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If someone interested to play a basketball on sundays in donabate leisure centre can join us from 14.00- 16.00 every sunday. everybody welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Quite a treck but for 2 hours would be ok and on a Sunday too traffic won't be so bad :)

How do you organise the games, what kind of level is it, how much etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raivis79

last few weeks we were 6-8 people and was playing on one basket we are wery good amateur players who was playing earlier but not play for a past few years hall cost 45 e ph or 90e for 2hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the info. Will keep it in mind for the future. If you could PM me your phone number or if you organise games through a facebook group page or anything if you could let me know the link that'd be appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 marknak8

Is this still on? Looking to play tomorrow if its possible. Some PM a contact number pelase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Philipdang

It still every sunday? Can you tell me exactly where? And how can I join with them????
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement