Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone shots of a tree

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Clever guy :P
    Worked on a year's project to sell prints via the website.

Actually not only that a book too :P Hat's off I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

you got through the photos very quickly - fair dues:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

There is good photography then there is a very good marketing idea ;)

I prefered to reply talking about the marketing side as it is a brilliant idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That is a very good idea. It reminds me of that book that came out for Christmas in 2005 that had photographs that were all taken in Dublin on a date the previous October. Nice photography.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,625 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

There is good photography then there is a very good marketing idea ;)

I prefered to reply talking about the marketing side as it is a brilliant idea.

regarding the book, $40 for his autograph seams steep , unless he is very famous stateside, or I'm way out of touch with the celebrity world :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

That is a very good idea. It reminds me of that book that came out for Christmas in 2005 that had photographs that were all taken in Dublin on a date the previous October. Nice photography.

thats done every year with todayfm ... for charity....think its the ray d'arcy show.

Advertisement