Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French college euro language college

Options
  • 24-05-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was thinking of going to the euro language college and i was wondering if you benefited from them? I just finished transition year:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Yeah I went there last year at the end of 5th year, 'twas great craic,
    Apart from craic the teachers and animateurs were helpful and friendly, You mostly do tenses and grammar exercises and you benefit hugely from speaking french throughout the 2/3 weeks you develop a fluency, really great if you want to do well in the oral.

Also Theres a head examiner that comes in and does a practise run through the oral (if you volunteer to) to and gives you great tips on how to do well in it. You would even start thinking and dreaming in french while you're there.

Because you're only going into 5th year now you will be put with the other 5th year groups, They learn what you will be learning when you go into 5th year and will give you an advantage :)

Hope this helps some bit if you have any questions feel free to mail me.

Advertisement