Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Final

Options
  • 24-05-2013 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭

That 4/5 on Bayern looks so sweet. I got them at 5/1 after the first leg against Juventus.

Anyone got any views?

Bayern have looked the best side in the tournament but these finals are never a sure fire thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

kept telling everyone what great value Bayern were at 13/2 at the start of the knockouts yet didn't put a bet on! Not very clever.

Anyway, wouldn't mind a bet on this one for a bit of fun. Not really sure what to predict as I don't watch Bundesliga. Any thoughts?

I saw them last year in the cup final and it was a goal fest.

Over 2.5 worth a shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

were 3s before the semis with lads which was crazy imo

couldnt afford to have a right bet on them so i doubled them with
    chelsea to win the cup (sadly not the uefa)

the dortmund munich final was 11/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

I've gone with a Ribery win cast at 4/1 on PP. He has been bang on form all season and he did score a hat trick in the last bundesliga game.

Also, more speculatively I've done 2 smaller bets of ribery to score first and bayern to win 2:1 and 2:0.

I like Ribery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I put a sizable bet on bayern to win at 4\5 last night. It'll pay for the holiday of they come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Lewandowski anytime is 3/1 with Boyles, best price elsewhere is 2/1. Dortmund are 4/1 to win in 90 minutes with Bet Victor and Stan James.

Is anyone backing against Bayern? Apparently Gotze is on his way to London on a private jet at the moment.

• Advertisement

Thank you god.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Thank you god.

enjoy that holiday
    you sweat enough for it :D

mailburner wrote: »
    enjoy that holiday
    you sweat enough for it :D

Finally one that pays off.