Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener/ Landscaper Leixlip area

Options
  • 24-05-2013 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi Guys

A thousand apologies if this has been asked previously but I am looking to get some trees cut back in my back garden and would love if someone could recommend a gardener, who is reasonably priced and does good quality work.

I live in Leixlip if that helps?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

How big are the trees? You may be better off with a tree surgeon.

Hi lads

The trees are not huge but need to be cut back a lot, next door neighbours trees, and one is an ever green, thanks for the link much appreciated guys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ledgebag1 wrote: »
    Hi lads

The trees are not huge but need to be cut back a lot, next door neighbours trees, and one is an ever green, thanks for the link much appreciated guys

You should get a professional arborist/tree surgeon who will be fully qualified and able to cut back the trees and make the specific right cuts,so that the trees still grow/leaf in the future and dont get diseased and/or die.
    A landscaper wont be qualified to do this,unless they have an aborist qualification/cert.

Coolio paddy thans for the heads up dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

ledgebag1 wrote: »
    Hi lads

Just to let you know about overhanging trees. You are within your right to cut anything over your property, but if by doing so you damage/kill the trees you can be liable for criminal damage. You should talk to your neighbour, he also has the right to any wood that is removed from the trees. Talk to a tree surgeon or even a horticulturist as opposed to a landscaper, this type of work needs some knowledge and insurance behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭tripper63

Hi pm me your details I can put you in touch with a professional

Advertisement