Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online: how long until mortgage amount remaining is updated?

Options
  • 24-05-2013 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

I made an extra payment off my mortgage (a tracker) yesterday around 1.30pm in my local branch. How long does it normally take for the amount remaining to be updated on 365 online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

I made an extra payment off my mortgage (a tracker) yesterday around 1.30pm in my local branch. How long does it normally take for the amount remaining to be updated on 365 online?
    Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

It can take up to three working days for this payment to be reflected in your balance on the Banking 365 website.  Please note  you are given the same day value based on the day you made the transfer and this will be reflected on your statement, it just takes three days to update online.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact our Mortgage department on 01-611 33 33.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Seán

Advertisement