Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic Mould

Options
  • 24-05-2013 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey there. I have an old green house and there is a part on the shoot that i need to replace. it is what connect the shoot to the downpipe. Is there an platic product out there that is liquid that i could paint and it takes the shape and is hard and waterproof. the shoot of the green house is Aluminium and i have tried to source the parts i am looking for and i can't get anything. I was thinking of fibreglass kit. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Do you still have the part? Any pictures of the part you need to replace

There are so many products out there for different purposes that may work depending on exactly what you need done

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭kryan1

wobbles wrote: »
    Do you still have the part? Any pictures of the part you need to replace

There are so many products out there for different purposes that may work depending on exactly what you need done

Here is a few pics of it. I hope u can see what it is. It would be great if I could make the plastic piece that would not be stuck 2d shoot.

Here are the photo sorry about the last post.

Has anyone any suggestions on how i could make this plastic part? any help appreciated.

Many thank

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I'm not really sure how this whole lot fits together, but I'm sure with some aluminium/galvanized sheeting, epoxy and silicone it can be done.

BTW I'm sure there's a DIY forum here somewhere that might be more appropriate and a better source of info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement