Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x 2L Coke/Coke Zero for €2.

Options
  • 24-05-2013 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

It could be just my local store, but Super Valu had 2L bottles of Coke and Coke Zero at €2 for 2 bottles with a limit of 8 bottles per customer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭superb choice of username

Probably best for your health and your moral code if you stuck away from that crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The forum is called bargain alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭superb choice of username

Super-Rush wrote: »
    The forum is called bargain alerts.

Yeah, so say the cost of a+e for when the diabetes/heart attack/other obesity related illnesses kicks in, is 100 euro, then the bargain alert is saving 98 euros :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Yeah, so say the cost of a+e for when the diabetes/heart attack/other obesity related illnesses kicks in, is 100 euro, then the bargain alert is saving 98 euros :pac:

Go back under your bridge.

--

Thanks OP, I have a couple of BBQs coming up that need mixers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Nothing wrong with drinking coke zero if you want to be healthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is this every supervalu?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is this every supervalu?

i got the lesflet too only till the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Is this every supervalu?

In Mayfield in Cork anyway up until tomorrow.

They also have 24 packs of KittenSoft loo roll reduced from around €19 to €8. Limited to one pack per customer though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Nothing wrong with drinking coke zero if you want to be healthy.

Google 'aspartame contoversy' and the effects of phosphoric acid on health. Honestly- if you're drinking coke- the regular coke is healthier- but as with anything- it should be consumed in modest amounts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yeah, so say the cost of a+e for when the diabetes/heart attack/other obesity related illnesses kicks in

Dont worry,the prommised land awaits you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Supervalue in Killester are doing this promotion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

smccarrick wrote: »
    Google 'aspartame contoversy' and the effects of phosphoric acid on health. Honestly- if you're drinking coke- the regular coke is healthier- but as with anything- it should be consumed in modest amounts.

I googled and got this

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/ingredients/what-is-aspartame-and-is-it-safe.html

Whilst I was googling, i had to run away from someone trying to hurt me and steal my phone. I had to cross the road and nearly got knocked over. Then I was standing near some smokers and had to move away not to inhale.
    To calm my nerves I asked a shop for a drink of water, but then remembered how unsafe irish tap water is and I'd be better off drinking a fizzy drink like Coke. I was hungry too, but who can trust the "beef" these days
    Now Im planning a trip to the country, but all those cows polluting our planet with methane puts me off

The moral of this story is googling is not safe

(Did you know there actually used to be cocaine in Coca Cola?)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

smccarrick wrote: »

And I thought I was being healthy drinking 24 cans a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Probably best for your health and your moral code if you stuck away from that crap!

Woah, my moral code is in jeopardy from drinking Coke? Got any links for that??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Save us! The self righteous are invading!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

SV @ Boroimhe NOT doing this.

2 x 2l @ €3.80

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

The offer was for fri& sat only

Advertisement