Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minbox for Mac

Options
  • 24-05-2013 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Just seen this app in the MAS and seems like a great little app for quickly sharing files with somebody via email. It's a tiny app (1.3 MB) and runs in the task bar. Just downloaded it there but so far there's a waiting list similar to Mailbox for iOS (just over 3 days for me).

Looks like it could be a decent app, the website design even impressed me due to it's simplicity and reminds me of the Apple style of doing things. For now it's free and going by their website it will soon have an option to upgrade to a Pro account.

Anybody already in and using it? How well does it work? Here's their website will a great little demo video I thought. Good Dropbox alternative for sharing links to files.

Seems to be Mac only but looks like anybody can read the sent link. I like the idea of sending the link first while it's uploading, and letting you schedule the email to be sent at a certain time. Looking forward to testing it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

Downloaded the other day and have been accepted! Haven't used yet though!

Advertisement