Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Travel Loan

Options
  • 23-05-2013 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I applied for a student travel loan in the Trinity branch last Friday. How long does it normally take to get a decision? (I presume there is a backlog due to the time of year)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Vuzuggu,

Thanks for posting.

We'll check this out for you and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Vuzuggu,

Thanks for your patience.

It generally takes five working days however, as you correctly mentioned, due the time of year this is taking a day or two longer.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 33 colliehandy

Hi there, there was a problem with my application and I only managed to hand my statements in on Thursday (23-05-13), can I expect a reply next week as I'll be leaving the following week.  Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi colliehandy, 
    Thanks for contacting us 

We do not have access to applications at this department.
    You should be contacted late next week although it's probably best to call your branch to check it out. 

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement