Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Tutor

Options
  • 23-05-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Iam looking for a java tutor that i can skype with for a hour or two a week for free.If there is anyone out there that can help that would be fantastic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

BLACK OP wrote: »
    Iam looking for a java tutor that i can skype with for a hour or two a week for free.If there is anyone out there that can help that would be fantastic

Seriously?

Well good luck!

While you're waiting it might be worth reading the Java Tutorial or finding a good book on it. Or even watching a video series on YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

http://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston

He has Videos on Java

If you have Drop Box i could Share some java notes and Project i have in a Shared Folder if thats any good to you on Java,

But if you are having Problems with Java I would Recommend

How to Program Java 9edition
    absolute java

Java Head First (Found this Book to be Shocking But its Heavily Recommend as a Intro to Java)

Advertisement