Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Hippy – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The whole Rick Ross date rape controversy rather overshadowed the fact this beat is ****ing class. Nice to have another version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

there's loads of other versions of this floating around.. what kind of confuses me is lamar's b*tch dont kill my vibe video he's wanting to stop all this molly talk but hops on a song where Q says something similar to ross..

very interesting tbh, Q says something like this...
    molly in her drink but she asked me too

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kendrick-lamar-blasts-molly-rap-20130523

love the song though, jay rock kills it.

kidd kidd has the best version imo so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

there's loads of other versions of this floating around.. what kind of confuses me is lamar's b*tch dont kill my vibe video he's wanting to stop all this molly talk but hops on a song where Q says something similar to ross..

very interesting tbh, Q says something like this...

Rick Ross said "Molly all in her drink, she aint even know it, I took her home and enjoyed that, she aint even know it!"

Q was clearly referencing that, so Kendrick would hardly complain about it.

Advertisement