Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Lodgement Machines

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have a business account and I receive about 2-3 cheques a month.  It's a pain to have to visit the branch during working hours and to have to stand in a queue, just to deposit a cheque that's possibly worth less than 100 euro.
    Driving past one day, I noticed that the branch at Drimnagh road has a street-facing lodgement machine, so I can deposit cheques 24 hours.  I've been doing this recently - popping over at 10pm when the roads are quiet.  This is good, but it's still a 25 minute drive away from where I live.

I live in Firhouse and work in Carrickmines.  I travel around Dublin during the week.  Is there a list anywhere of where the "24 hour accessable" lodgement machines are in Dublin?  I'd love to keep this handy so that I can deposit cheques more easily.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Del Amitri

We are delighted you are finding this service helpful.

At present we have three such external 24 hour lodgement machines.

They are based in Stillorgan, Kiltimagh and Walkinstown branch (opposite Half Way House) which is the one I think you refer to.

Let us know it there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks.

Paula

Advertisement