Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off any kindle e-reader or kindle fire tablet.

Options
  • 22-05-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I recently purchased a Kindle Paper White and have just received an email with a once off code for 10% discount off any kindle e-reader or kindle fire tablet for a friend to use. Since Ive got so many good bargains off this site I am happy to pass on this code to the first person to pm me. Just make sure you actually want it so it will go to some one who will actually use it. ;)

Here are the terms and conditions:
    10% off Any Kindle Device for a Friend
    We are thrilled that you are one of the millions of customers who read, relax and play with Kindle or Kindle Fire.
    Now, you can share Kindle through this special promotion. Simply refer Kindle to a friend, and he or she will receive 10% off any Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet.
    Terms & Conditions
    1. The Refer Kindle to a Friend Program (“Program”) ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 (“Offer Period”).
    2. Forward your Refer a Friend promotional email, which contains a unique promotion code (“Email”), to your friends and the first friend to redeem the promotion code against a purchase of a Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD or Kindle Fire HD 8.9" from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk (“Qualifying Item”), during the Offer Period, will receive a 10% discount. Certified Refurbished Kindle devices do not qualify for this promotion.
    3. Offer limited to one per customer and per Kindle device.
    4. Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice by Amazon.co.uk. Offer is not transferable and has no cash alternative. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
    5. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases from third party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform or any of Amazon.co.uk’s Trusted Partner sites, or from any other Amazon websites.
    6. Cancellation of an order of a Qualifying Item means the Offer will cease to apply to that particular order. If a Qualifying Item is returned then Amazon.co.uk will refund the discounted price paid for it as part of this Offer.
    7. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon.co.uk’s standard delivery rates and charges.
    8. Amazon.co.uk’s terms and conditions of use and sale apply. If you have any enquiries please contact us using our online e-mail form

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LTM

I was going to buy a kindle if its still available. Not to worry if not! How do you find the paperwhite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I am also in line for a Kindle - if it's not already gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bexiturley

PM sent LTM. Sorry dancing queen. If LTM doesnt use it they might let me know and I will PM the code on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LTM

If they send me a code I will pass it onto you dancing queen!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

I just bought a kindle in Argos, along with a cover as I got 25% off accessories. When the girl put it through it printed off a €10 voucher, she didn't know why but says it must be a kindle specific offer-might be of some use for those without a discount code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

here is one - JUHX-MW7FKS-Y3EKJ6

Advertisement