Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Comprehension question 6

Options
  • 22-05-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am quite happy with my progress in irish at the moment but this is one thing thats bugging me...

for q6 in the comprehensions part a usually asks to find some specific grammar thingy but the problem is I basically learned irish from speaking it and dont know the technicalities at all. is there a finite list of what can come up? I think id be better off learning them off at this stage...

And then for part b does anyone know all the types of writing that can come up as ghaeilge like informative, reportive etc.? And also a list of personality traits if anyone has them would be handy for this q?

cheers to anyone that helps me out, really dread q6 every time!

Advertisement