Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late collection of jsa

Options
  • 22-05-2013 7:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is due to go to a wedding with me on Friday the day she normally gets her jsa. She wont be in town Friday or Saturday. Will she still get jsa on Monday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

They keep it for 3 working days I believe so she should be alright. I've never left it over the weekend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

Lets all join hands and pray. Hallelujah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

I dont know whether its job seekers allowance or benefit. Does this make a difference. She is due to collect her payment on Friday. From what I have read it does appear like you get three working days. Here's hoping!

holyhead wrote: »
    I dont know whether its job seekers allowance or benefit. Does this make a difference. She is due to collect her payment on Friday. From what I have read it does appear like you get three working days. Here's hoping!

It's can usually be collected Wed, Thurs or Fri, so can be collected before she goes.

Advertisement