Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I still sign as normal?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 11:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Without a the electronic signing? My wallet was nicked about week which I reported to the police which had my passport in it. I've been on JSA for about 5 months now frown.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Yeah, you'll have to go down to the office and get a temp card. If the wallet isn't returned, you can request a new card.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Thanks mate. No it wasn't my Social Services Card that was stolen it was my passport which is the only form of ID with my face on it & I got a letter saying I need some form of ID for my next signing date. I've already reported this to the Garda.

tdv123 wrote: »
    Thanks mate. No it wasn't my Social Services Card that was stolen it was my passport which is the only form of ID with my face on it & I got a letter saying I need some form of ID for my next signing date. I've already reported this to the Garda.

As far as I know you can get a temporary proof of identity from the Garda station.

Thanks for the reply. What do I need to do to get that & what should I bring with me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just bring everything you have like bills, official letters, birthcert, etc. If you have anything like a student card or something with your pic to show the Garda I'm sure it would help but obviously the SW only take Passport, driving licence or National ID card as far as I know

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies everyone I got it all sorted, thanks for the help.

Advertisement