Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is joining the website "Clevernotes.ie" worth it?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I just finished TY so I'll be going into fifth year next year. I was curious about what I'd need to study so I started researching the courses and looking at LC study tips. One website I came across which seemed to be really good was Clevernotes.ie.

I signed up on a free guest account and it seems like it would be helpful to join for real next year. However, it costs €15 for a proper membership so I'm just wondering if anybody on boards.ie has a membership for clevernotes and if they think it's worth it?

Thanks so much!

http://www.clevernotes.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Spend 5th year doing all your HW, study for class tests and work on your orals odds are if you do all of the above well you will be in a better position than most to start 6th yr. You don't need to be worrying about revision books or sites just yet.

As for knowing what to study, after you cover something in school have a look at the exam paper questions that come up. They should be your focus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Hey there shill,
    Welcome to boards.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Prodigious wrote: »
    Hey there shill,
    Welcome to boards.

I've looked into this and I'm happy that the OP has no connection with the website mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Thread opened again. No need to post on thread if you suspect users of shilling, reporting the post is enough.

Advertisement