Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FocalPrice - Quad Core 7" tablet for 86euro

Options

Comments

The top comment on hukd for this will probably answer most people's questions about buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Don't go near Focalprice.
    I bought the last bargain alert tablet off them, they shipped me a similar looking one, but with much reduced specs (less memory, slower CPU, less storage, dodgy screen).
    Then just waffled on their customer service chat trying to wait out the Paypal dispute, repeatedly asking me the same questions, offering me a $5 voucher in compensation, or suggesting I get it 'fixed' locally and they'd refund me the cost.
    Thankfully, ended up getting a full refund from Paypal, so was only down the €15 duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Farnsworth

Bought MP3 player for my kid from focal price which never arrived

Also i bought one of these cheap tablets from geekbuying & it is not near to what is described & advertised, it was crap & waste of money

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81971714

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Having bought 2 "cheap" chinese tablets over the last few months - one of which arrived with a deep crack on the screen and was unusable and not worth sending back because of shipping costs, the other of which was only "ok" despite being quad core, 1gb ram etc etc - I've decided to stick to the well known brands from here on out like Samsung etc.

At least if something goes wrong you have a lot more comeback and support.

Advertisement