Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Piano Choice

Options
  • 21-05-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I'm relatively new to the music world, but have a great passion to teach myself, (going well so far). I've felt it's time to get a decent piano in order to progress. My budget is around 700 and I've been looking at quite a few types. After playing a Korg SP 280 it really impressed me with its power and feel, but I've also been following what seems to be a highly rated piano in the Casio Privia 150( sadly haven't had the opportunity to play it). Just finding it difficult to commit to one at the moment. Any suggestions, observations of these types or maybe your own preference etc., would be greatly appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

in your price band they'll all be decent instruments with velocity sensitive weighted keys, a full sized keyboard, midi and decent sound.

play as many as you can and see which one calls out to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 harconnor

Merci!

Advertisement