Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Jobseekers Claim Outstanding Days

Options
  • 21-05-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

I closed my Claim today as starting a Research masters tomorrow (not entitled to BTEA). My pay period runs from Thurs to Weds. Will I be entitled to the outstanding days since last Thursday? No major deal if I am not but it would be helpful if it was. How would this be paid, if I am?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

missmaw wrote: »
    Hi all,

I closed my Claim today as starting a Research masters tomorrow (not entitled to BTEA). My pay period runs from Thurs to Weds. Will I be entitled to the outstanding days since last Thursday? No major deal if I am not but it would be helpful if it was. How would this be paid, if I am?

Thanks

You are entitled to the outstanding days. If you are still in your area check at the Post Office for the balance of the payment. If that is not possible, it should be sent to you in the post but you may have to remind them. Good luck with your Masters!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭missmaw

Balagan wrote: »
    You are entitled to the outstanding days. If you are still in your area check at the Post Office for the balance of the payment. If that is not possible, it should be sent to you in the post but you may have to remind them. Good luck with your Masters!

Thanks for the info will keep an eye on it for sure. Cheers it's good to be back doing something.

Advertisement